20 YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAMING
10 YEAR WARRANTY ON PANELING
Why Buy a Metal Garage?
A metal garage is meant to secure your valuable vehicles, trucks, boats, RVs, ATVs or SUVs from heavy rain, dazzling sunlight and all other weather elements. Enclosed structures give you feasibility to use them as and when you want, you can store multiple things with an assurance of them being safe.
Metal garages are reliable due to their steel components, steel is cost-effective and a more reliable alternative to wood which makes them long lasting. Wooden garages take time to get built, where pre-engineered metal garages can be quickly installed near your house without trouble.
Unlike a carport, steel garages offers safety and security to your possessions as they are fully enclosed. We offer metal garages in a wide range of sizes, designs, colors and three different roof styles,
- Regular Style Roof: Features a Radius Bend Frame Design with the roofing panels installed horizontally. The corrugated ridges in the panel run from front to back or end to end of the unit. Our Regular Style Roof design is the most economical unit that we offer since it does not have the hat channel, the ridge cap, the eave side trim, and the welded transition from the roof bow/truss to the leg a period.
- Boxed Eave Style: Features an A-Frame Design which can in many situations replicate the look of your home. The roof panels on the Boxed Eave Style are installed horizontally, which means the panel’s ridges run from front to back or end to end. The Boxed Eave Style is more cost effective since it does not have the ridge cap or hat channel which are included in the Vertical Style Roof. In addition the roof bow/truss has a welded transition via a steel pin into the leg post. To finish off the Boxed Eave Style’s appearance, we install Boxed Eave trim underneath the eaves sides of the roof bow/truss.
- Vertical Roof Style: Features an A-Frame Design with the panels installed vertically. The great thing about the Vertical Roof Style design is that the roofing panels are installed Vertically from the ridge cap down, which allows rain, snow, ice, dirt and debris to slide off the unit with ease. Steel Panels on homes and business applications are always oriented this way. Like with the Boxed Eave Roof Style the roof bow/truss has a welded transition via a steel pin on to the legs of the unit. A Vertical Style Unit also has Vertical Roof trim on the side and trim on each to provide a finished appearance as well as a hat channel to support the vertical panels and it adds rigidity to the structure.
All Buildings Include
- 29 gauge Metal Panels
- 14 Gauge 2 ½” Framing
- Center Peak Braces
- 4 Corner Braces
- Additional Options are available
- Built to Engineered Specifications
- Certified for 140 MPH Wind
- Certified for up to 35 PSF Snow Load
- Fully Braced
- Certified Anchoring
Available Color Options
You can select one of our 14 colors for each, the roof, walls and trim.